Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Get your blog on....

Ok, so I said at the start of the year that I was gonna dedicate 2010 to going hard core on the whole social media side of things. I was feeling like I had been sucked into an old person's body because I knew nothing about blogging, vlogging, tweeting, blah blah blah....anyway, so I have 11 days left of 2010 to get my blog on and here it is, my first entry.

I feel slightly self conscious really, even though no one is here watching me type, but the thought of sending my uncensored thoughts out into the universe for every freak to read is both scary and liberating at the same time.  Speaking of liberating, I had my hair cut the other day.....short.  I've never had short hair in my life so here's a photo of the new do..it feels awesome not having a big mop of fuzz on the back of my neck...



So follow me if you will....stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment